The Panda Program!
Kids love doing Taekwondo! And younger kids really want to do Taekwondo too! They see their sibling kicking, punching, laughing and they want that fun too!
But a 4 year olds; a 5 year olds or a 6 year olds do not usually have the ability to focus for the full length of a senior class nor do they have physical coordination to do many of the kicks or the forms.
So, we have developed an age specific program for the 4-6 year old kids. The program is designed to be 1/3 of the senior curriculum.
Panda students will strive to test every 4 months (sooner if able). (If a Panda student is able to learn the curriculum quickly, they still need to participate in 2 months of classes prior to testing.
If a student starts taking classes at age 5 or 6, he (or she) will progress in the Panda Program until they turn 7.
At their next test they will get the appropriate senior belt.
Panda Program Curriculum
The Belts are:
· White Belt= Senior white belt
· White with yellow stripe= Senior white belt
· White with orange stripe=Senior white belt
· White with green stripe=Senior yellow belt
· White with blue stripe=Senior yellow belt
· White with purple stripe=Senior yellow belt
· White with red stripe=Senior orange belt
· White with brown stripe=Senior orange belt
· White with black stripe=Senior orange belt
Promotion to Green Belt in the Senior Program